VAT de-registration

Dear All,

For de-registration the tax authority has asked to upload the the trade license cancellation certificate issued by the free zone and as per the free zone the same can be issued only after closure of the entity's bank account. There few expenses of material amount to be claimed in the final tax return. So let me know if anyone has come across the same sitution and how de-registration can be proceeded with?

Replies
SAJITH N07/02/2020 18:34:13

You need to wait until bank accounts are closed and cancellation letter has been received from the FZ Authority...if you have any unclaimed refunds and you donot want to claim it, you can inform FTA that you donot wish to claim the refund

0 Like  
Tejveer Singh07/02/2020 18:59:36

Hi, Yius should Change the reason of Dr- registration application. Can I know what reason you have mentioned ?

0 Like  
Suman Sadhwani08/02/2020 11:44:00

@Sajith Nair: Hi Sajith, but we wish to claim the unclaimed amount. @Tejveer Singh: Hi Tejveer, the reason which we have mentioned is the person has ceased making taxable supplies.

0 Like  
SAJITH N09/02/2020 12:36:51

@Suman Hi, then i would recommend you to submit the refund claim prior to closing the bank account. Have not heard of a situation where FTA would permit refund to be processed to third party account. If you are insistent on claiming the input then you would have to wait for bank account closure, license termination letter etc

0 Like  

Reply :

Login to reply. click here

Q&A

Submit Query