Intricacies of Designated Zone in UAE and it's VAT and Customs Obligations. Buy Now!!


We are opening a new restaurant oulet and have applied for vat registration certificate,But still not received yet.Can we start selling and what if we didn't got vat trn certificate if we cross the threshold limit.

SAJITH NAIR14/12/2021 10:20:34

There is no restriction in carrying on business without TRN. Once the TRN is approved, an effective date will be provided and from this date the business needs to charge and pay VAT. If there has been much delay in processing of application, would suggest to call up their customer service and place request to expedite.

0 Like  

Reply :

Login to reply. click here


Submit Query