All lawyers, irrespective of their area of speciality are expected to have the basic skill of Contract Drafting. Drafting good quality contracts is a very rewarding skill set both in terms of career opportunities as well as earning potential.
Any long term business relationship is incomplete without contracts. A well drafted contract fills an organisation with tremendous confidence in dealing with professional relationships with other businesses. The nuances of a legal contract must be known by all corporate professionals, lawyers, students of law and entrepreneurs. Anyone who completes this course thus will be in a position of strength when it comes to drafting robust and strong contracts.
- Lawyers looking to specialize and improve upon their existing contract drafting skills.
- CA/CS Professionals looking to improve on their contract drafting skills.
- entrepreneurs, executive directors and officers who regularly enter into or negotiate contracts
- Dispute resolution lawyers since most of their matters arise out of violation of various types of contracts
- Lawyers looking to earn mark and start their careers in big law firms and in house legal teams of various corporations.
- Law students looking to polish their contract drafting skills.
- Lawyers working in the field of technology, e-commerce, media, heavy engineering, electricity, oil & gas, infrastructure, FMCG companies that engage in a lot of high value contracts.
- Anyone with the sound knowledge and mastery of contract drafting is definitely at an advantage with respect to their legal career irrespective of their field of practice.
- Easy-to-understand: Well-designed and easy-to-understand Course material
- Comprehensive Case Studies: Get Detailed explanations with comprehensible Case
- Studies based on real situations Free Downloadable files: Downloadable Practice Files & course materials to supplement the videos.
- Free Updates: Regular Video updates for which you do not have to pay anything extra
- Quick Response: Fast and responsive support for any feedback or questions
- Leisure: Watch comfortably whenever you wish to on any device.
- Whether you want to work at law firms, in-house legal departments in companies or litigate in court, learning contract drafting is extremely beneficial.
- There is a great opportunity to build independent practice through contract drafting. As clients trust you, they come back to you when they have disputes.
- What are the grounds on which contracts may be repudiated?
- Is there a requirement to have a contract in writing?
- Are there other legislations you need to be aware of while drafting an agreement?
- What are the nature of disputes that can arise from agreements?
- To ensure that future parties are aware of past understandings and negotiations.
- To simplify the commercial understanding and reduce into writing.
- To provide for dispute resolution mechanisms in case of conflict.
- Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- Relationship and
- Structure of Obligations
- Representations and Warranties
- Limitation of Liabilities
After graduating in law from Jindal Global Law School, Darpan attended the Central European University, Budapest, graduating with an M.A. in International Relations.
At Ikigai law Darpan focuses on general commercial and corporate matters and has advised entrepreneurs in their early stage and venture capital rounds of financing. He also routinely advises, represents and assists entrepreneurs in setting up cryptocurrency exchanges and conducting their operations across jurisdictions.
- Total Length of Videos: 3.53 Hrs
- Expiry: 3 Months or 10 hours of viewing whichever is earlier from the date of registration.
- Videos are meant for web viewing only and cannot be downloaded. Videos are available in Full Screen viewing
- Course/Subject purchased once cannot be cancelled