Tax Agent

How registered Tax Agent in UAE can change its E mail Address which is used to login FTA Portal ? 

Replies
Chinmayee Kumar18/06/2020 19:42:24

Following the instruction below one can change e-mail address which is used to login FTA Portal: 1. Login to the account. Click on ‘My Account’ 2. Visit ‘My Profile’. Add the new e-mail address and ‘click on verify the e-mail’ 3. Verify the email by clicking on the ‘Click here to verify your new email’ link in the body of the email that you have received. 4. Submit the email address change request to the FTA 5. Using your old email address Log into the e-services portal and go to the ‘My Profile’ tab. 6. Upload required documents that will help the FTA review and approve your request for the change of email address and click on the ‘Submit for Approval’ button. 7. Within 5 business days, FTA will take the appropriate action for the request made. One may receive an e-mail notification if FTA may require further details regarding the change of e- mail address 8. Once the request is approved, you will receive an email notification to the newly registered email address and your email will be updated in the system.

0 Like  

Reply :

Login to reply. click here

Q&A

Submit Query